Friday, February 6, 2009

5 Months Old !!

I know .. I know.. I am a lame blogger... I have had technical difficulties with my camera so it has been impossible to update pics. However Easton did just get his five month pics so here is a glimpse of our little chubster! He is so much fun right now He is rolling over... can almost sit up and gives the BEST hugs and kisses ever! Easton recently discovered his thumb and has turned into the happiest baby ever!! He is pretty great:)












Bobbie Thomson is our Great photographer check
out her website at: http://www.myjourneyphoto.com/



9 comments:

Jessie Nielson said...

Hannah has a crush on him already! Hannah Elizabeth Almond has a ring to it, don't you think? He is adorable!!!

The Hoopes Girls said...

There are not even words to describe how adorable he is!!! I love the pictures and the update!

Lori Harris said...

Glad to see that you're back into the blogging world, you've been missed!! Love the pictures. What a cutie.

Nate and Jamie said...

He's so cute! Ellie is finally starting to chunk up some too. Babies are fun! (Especailly when they sleep through the nigh!)

Sheri said...

Oh my word---what a cutie pie! I could gobble him up! Great pictures!

Gel said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is!! Also Happy late Birthday!! Sorry I didn't get you called. Hopefully you had a great day!!

Chambers Family said...

could he be any cuter...no, the answer is no. I love him and need to squeeze him asap

Shelby said...

Oh my heck!! How darling. They are getting so big. My blog is kyleshelbywilliams@blogspot.com. I really need to post. I am going to for our trip we took to DC as soon as Saturday is over. LOVE IT!

ashlee said...

He Is so adorable. Both of your kids are seriously so cute. I wish I could see them in person. doesn't Daren have a brother out here that you need to come and see :-)